Here in TDM Berhad, we will provide a whole new world of exciting
opportunities for vibrant individuals wishing to pursue enriching
What we want are fast-thinking, sure-footed professionals possessing
an excellent result-driven approach to work, openness to embrace
changes and a passion for great quality.
If that's you, let's establish contact right away!
Interested applicants are required to
write-in with a detailed resume to the address below :
Human Resource Department
25th Floor, Menara Promet,
Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50200 Kuala Lumpur
Alternatively, may e-mail to the following :-
HR Assistant (Temporary/Contract)
- Minimum SPM / STPM qualification
- Preferably with at least 1 - 2 years experience
in related field
- PC literate and able to work independently and
co-ordinate work effectively
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Those with HR Experience will be added advantage
Technical Writer -
- Create a documentation management policy and update management
center documents accordingly.
- Develop document management process including storage structure,
access control, change control, labeling and handling scheme, update
and approvals process.
- Review current documentation and procedures against industry
best practices and identify and resolve areas requiring
improvement/efficiencies specifically processes surrounding:
- Network Management
- Help Desk
- Access Control
- Change Management
- Fault Management
- Service Level Agreements
- Customer Reporting
- Develop Documentation for additional services specifically
- Systems Management
- Storage Management
- Identify general documentation or process gaps and resolve
- At least 3 to 5 years working experience as a Technical Writer /
Quality Controller is required.
- A recognized Degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields.
- Ability to compose documentation for projects from the beginning
to end, covering the complete project life cycle, including Planning
/ Design / Implementation / Testing / Support / Maintenance and
- You will work closely with Oracle DBA's, SAP and W2K Network
Administrators to produce architectural, configuration and
procedural support documentation. Outstanding experience in
producing technical support documentation is essential. Previous
familiarity with Oracle 8i database, Oracle 9i, Oracle 11i and other
related Oracle applications, SAP and other OEM applications, plus
would be highly regarded.
- He/she should be able to handle full set of accounts, identify,
and establish & monitor cost improvement initiative via close
interaction with all levels of people.
- He/she has to ensure accurate and timely preparation and
reporting of financial accounts and cash flow management.
- High level of accuracy, commitment and dedication required. Only
GOAL oriented individuals need apply.
- Professionally qualifications such as CIMA, ACCA, MACPA or
Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accountancy with over 3 years'
experience in accounts/finance.
- A strong sense of integrity, teamwork and communication skills
are also essential attributes.
- Those with relevant experience in F&B industry are preferred.